- I first read about Narnia when I was 7.
- I like reading the Narnia books in chronological order. (It makes more sense to me)
- I love writing, and have written a few Narnia stories.
- I also like Star Wars, Star Trek and all those old TV shows.
- Narnia has inspired me to be brave, just like Lucy!
My favorites from Narnia
- Lucy - she is so...I don't know how to explain. I just love her!
- Aslan - he is so powerful, but still kind and gentle at the same time.
- Peter - he has his faults, but in the end, he is brave and strong
- Edmund - at first, I thought he was going to be the worst one, because he went to The White Witch. But he changed and was a very couragous.
- Jewel - he's so brave and loyal.
- Jadis - she's just plain evil!
- Susan - I can't stand her! I didn't like her when I read The Last Battle, because she says Narnia was 'just a game', but when the movie Prince Caspain came out, with that romance at the end, that was it for her!
- Miraz - just evil
- Georgie Henley - she is so pretty!
- William Moseley - he's a great actor
- The Horse and His Boy - love it all!
- The Last Battle - parts of it is so sad, but when they get to Aslan's Country, it's just perfect!
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - much, MUCH better than Prince Caspian. I loved the special effects.
- "He's not a tame lion"
- "Narnia, Narnia, Narnia, awake. Love. Think. Speak. Be walking trees. Be talking beasts. Be divine waters."
- "Once a king or queen in Narnia, always a king or queen."
- "This is going to be exciting enough without pretending."
Peter & Lucy-
- "That's the worst of girls. They never carry a map in their heads."
"That's because our heads have something in them."
Reepicheep & Caspian X-
- "Any last words?"
"You are a mouse."
"You people have no imagination!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.