|This user is an administrator on WikiNarnia.|
I was introduced to the Chronicles of Narnia when I was but a young child. Ever since then, I have been reading the books, supplemental works, watching the movies, and becoming more interested in their creator, C.S. Lewis.
I am a student at Liberty University studying Cinematic Arts and would love to, one day, be on the crew of a Narnia film.
My favourites in Narnia
- Edmund Pevensie
- Edmund was a young boy who learned the hard way what it means to have family that loves him. After his incident with the White Witch, he was accepted back with open arms into his family and went on rule justly.
- Eustace Scrubb
- Eustace has got to be one of the most horrid boys what ever lived. He was so mean and nasty but he turned out to becoming one of the greatest visitors of Narnia of all time. His experiences show what is like to be forgiven and become a better person.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Prince Caspian.
- Nothing like the book, but good in and of itself.
My Favourite Quote
- "When a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed in a traitors stead, the stone table will crack, and even death itself would turn backwards."
More of my Favourite Quotes
- "Narnia, Narnia, Narnia, awake. Love. Think. Speak. Be walking trees. Be talking Beasts. Be divine waters."