He also had to have fought during the Battle of Beruna, but it is unknown exactly what he did during the battle.
When the Witch was finally defeated, Philip lived the next fifteen years of his life in Narnia, during its Golden Age, right up until the day of the hunting of the White Stag, when the Pevensies were sent back home to their own world on Earth.
He apparently remained Edmund's steed during all that time, but what became of him after that is unknown.
Philip was a chestnut coloured stallion, and was known to be quite proud, as demonstrated by his disdain when Edmund referred to him as "horsey", yet he also possessed a small hint of a humour when telling Edmund his name, and again when on the hunt for the White Stag.
- "I'm not as young as I once was."
- ―Philip at the hunt for the White Stag.[src]
- It may have been a coincidence, but "Philip" means "Lover of Horses".
- Philip was voiced by Producer Philip Steuer.
- Philip is not in the books, and thus is not a part of the Narnia canon universe.