Jadis' Army was made up of various creatures from Narnia, as well as demons and dark cave monsters that Jadis had gathered and maybe created over the ages.
They were summoned by Jadis to gather around the Stone Table at the execution of Aslan. They formed into a mob afterward, and raced to meet [Aslan's Army], where they initially fought well. However, they were ultimately and almost completely obliterated, when the resurrected Aslan killed Jadis and defeated them all at the First Battle of Beruna. One half of the army surrendered while the other half fled in fear.
The remaining solders continued to cause trouble for the Pevensies for a few more years, until 1005 when the White Witch's Castle was destroyed. Those who didn't perish surrendered unconditionally, and what was left of their army dissolved, thus ending the war finally.
Creatures in Jadis' Army
- Ankle Slicers (film version)
- Armed Slug-like Creature (Animated Version)
- Alligator-like creatures (Animated version)
- Bat-Winged Birds (Animated Version)
- Black Dwarfs
- Cyclopes (film version)
- Dark Samurai (bbc version)
- Dryads (evil ones)
- Giants (rogue ones)
- Goblins (film version)
- Harpies (film version)
- Hippotaurs (Animated version)
- Lizard People (BBC version)
- Minoboars (film version)
- Pig People (Animated version)
- Purple Iguana (Animated version)
- Rhea like creatures (Animated version)
- Toadstool People
- Vulture-Dragon Men (seen in the illustration)
- White Tigers (film version)